Sunday, December 30, 2007

Responses to email and posting, part 1

To One Nasty Beast - I understand your thoughts but I am not sure I concur. Damian actually sent me an insightful posting which I did post and I have to credit him for having the courage to be an anarchist.

By the way, I do not believe you are Michelle Kircher at all. A very reliable source has tied you to some of the new liberal members of the Democrat Party who think John Morgan is out of control and are attempting to rile him up because they want him to leave because he is, in their words, a "major distraction and is not worth his wait in salt". Based on other emails sent, they supposedly have a woman's IP address but the entire group is protecting her because the nefarious blogger is so vindictive and again in their words - "out of control". They believe he and his boyfriend, Kirk Wentzel have an axe to grind and are trying to use liberal ideals to strike at anyone they can( you know the discrimination thing since they are admittedly gay) I will follow up on some leads on this story because I have received various posting about Wentzel and Morgan. BUT LET ME BE CLEAR - IF I CAN NOT VERIFY THE DETAILS WITH AN ATTORNEY, NOTHING WILL BE PUBLISHED. I will not give you teasers then attempt to give you made up facts without legal backing, unlike another blogger we all know!

TO MR. CHRISTOPHER WINTERS - I appreciate your comments and concerns. Please rest assured I have no problem making sure people know I am not YOU or anyone from Mr. Caltagirone's offices. Matter of fact, in the past, you and I have had some interesting and heated discussions. While we agree on much, I would have to disagree on your assessment of the nefarious one and his cohorts. I understand that you believe that there is room for everyone, but I do not think they feel the same. So, I have to believe you may be deluding yourself if you think you will ever be able to work with them without worrying about what knife was coming and from where.

I will agree with your comment on Mr. Sauder, and yes, I will refer to him in that way from this point forward. I did find it amusing out of all the people who have responded to my posts, you are the only one who picked up on my use of respect in my writings.

Rest assured I meant no disrespect to your family, especially your parents (your Dad and my Dad were a lot a like), your wife and your children. I am not sure how you do all you do, especially with 5 children. I hope this posting will suffice in responding to your request.

To Melissa Marie - Thank you for compliments. As you asked, I will oblige. At no time will I post anything without facts, nor will I post any accusation without making sure I have checked with a legal expert on the facts.

Yes, I thought John Morgan's story on Mr. Caltagirone reports was amusing. I spoke to an election law attorney, actually one of the best in the state, that is used by the Democratic Party routinely. His exact words were, "You have got to be kidding me. There is no violation to report or investigate. Rep Caltagirone has claimed the monies on his Committee report as an expenditure. He is not required to double list a receipt on his personal report. Let this gentleman (his words not mine) take his claim to the DOS and watch as they laugh at his accusations." Melissa, I do not think we need to say much more.

There are many more people to respond to but it is getting late and I have to catch up on other items. But, please keep the data coming. Upon verification, I will post the information.

Until them, Respectfully, I am...
S. Dogood

No comments: