Monday, February 4, 2008

It has been a long month...

I am so sorry to all of you who have pushed for my return, but I needed to take a break to help my Mother with handling affairs of my Father. You want talk about red tape!



Anyway, we were able to get all the paperwork completed and this is literally my first time where I have actually had time to look at the web and see what has been happening in our beloved Berks County. And wow, was my reading interesting!



From the crazy, factually ignorant and full of crap Nefarious Blogger and his sidekick, Disreputable Boy, to all the political intrigue in Harrisburg and locally: I think I was really glad my Mother needed my help. I could not have written fast enough to keep up with it all. But, now I am back and I look forward to writing. First off though, I thank all of you for your emails and comments wondering whether I was coming back. I had approved only one of your comments and realized I could not approve all of them or it would have taken quite awhile to go through them all.



Now, let's get started and give some lunatics a reality check!



Respectfully, I am...

S. Dogood

No comments: